Physiotherapists for Post Pregnancy in Bangalore at Your Home
A pregnant woman during her pregnancy seems to be in a state of absolute happiness and absolute discomfort as well. While pregnancy, 50-80% of woman faces the problem of lower back pain or pelvic pain and some even faces the problem of involuntary urination. This is the time when Physiotherapy during pregnancy plays an important role. It helps the body deal with issues related to mobility, musculature, posture, circulation and respiration. It is an evidence-based technique that uses the science of movement and helps in healing and holistic fitness. Physiotherapy in Pregnancy includes a wide array of exercises and massages that can help relax your muscles and relieve them of stress.
WHY DO YOU NEED THE HELP OF PHYSIOTHERAPY DURING PREGNANCY?
During pregnancy, it has been studied that almost 50-80% of women experience back pain and this can be due to increased hormones or can be due to the changes to the body’s centre of gravity or additional weight. By visiting a physiotherapist during pregnancy will help you overcome the problem, as they will guide you with a few exercises that can ease these pains.
Physiotherapy during pregnancy can help with Incontinence, which is an issue faced by many women during pre and post-delivery. Due to changes in the pelvic floor muscles during pregnancy, women experience different problems in controlling their bladder, but with the help of physiotherapy, this can be easily controlled. The exercises showcased by physiotherapy can allow you to be relieved from the process of incontinence.
Another reason why you need physiotherapy during pregnancy is important because it can make the patients engage in exercises and activities and this will help in keeping their bodies active. More importantly, physiotherapy can even prove to be beneficial for women during labour and it can even help ease the process of delivery by a huge degree.
Why choose us for Physiotherapy During Pregnancy at home?
- Proven methodologies: We can create a tailored care plan that is based on global protocols and evidence-based practices.
- Tools for measuring outcome: A benchmark to be applied to outcomes in order to determine if an improvement is being made.
- Patient-centric Approach: Using effective communication to create a therapeutic relationship with the patient and family so that outcomes are improved.
- Personalize care: We realize each patient has different needs, so we provide them with tailored care. To cater to your needs, we create an individual care plan just for you.
- Save Money & Time: Book your appointment at a time that is convenient for you without the hassle of travelling.
Serving areas in Bangalore
There are different areas where we serve physio at the doorstep and that include places like Arekere, Jp Nagar, Vijayabank Layout, Akshaynagar, Hulimavu, Begur, Bomanahalli, Kodichikennahalli, Jayanagar, Btm Layout, Bilekahalli etc. In addition to this, we also offer similar services at Banerghatta Road, Hsr Layout, Sarjapur, Electronic City Phase 1 And Phase 2, Kormangala, Deverchikanahalli, Whitefield, Marathahalli and Bellandur.