Orthopaedic Physiotherapy in Bangalore by Best Physiotherapist
Physiotherapy is the treatment of injuries or any disorders of the skeletal system. The therapy is also associated with the treatment of muscles disorder, joints and ligaments injuries etc. Physiotherapy professional, who mainly practices physiotherapy by undertaking comprehensive examination, conducts these treatments. This professional after doing proper examination provides treatment and advice to any person who are facing problem in terms of movement or functional dysfunction.
It is a kind of scientific approach to treatment where at first clinical assessments are done and then appropriate treatment is conducted. The ultimate treatment goal of orthopaedic physiotherapy is to improve body strength & flexibility, provide pain relief and even increase joint range. More importantly, Orthopaedic Physiotherapy is all about restoring the patient to full function.
Common Orthopaedic Conditions
There are different orthopaedic conditions that are treated by orthopaedic therapists and some of these are mentioned below
- Ligament tear, Strain or Sprain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Inflammation of Bicep tendons
- Rheumatoid – Arthritis
- Osteo -Arthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Post-operative Conditions
- Dislocation of elbow, finger and wrist
- Muscle Strains
- Surgical Therapy of Hip, Shoulder, Knee and Foot/Ankle
Anyone who faces an injury to the bones, joints, ligaments, or muscles, experiences severe pain and this creates a hindrance to making easy mobility. But, with the help of an experienced qualified Orthopaedic Physiotherapist in Bangalore, the success rate for recovery has become much higher. More importantly, the orthopaedic physiotherapy can even provide a tailor-made treatment, which can be done at home to help increase strength and ensure a successful recovery. There are pre-operative physiotherapy treatments, which can be done to help in, improving movement prior to surgery.
Exercise Programs That Are Used In Orthopaedic Physiotherapy
Orthopaedic Physiotherapy at home guides you to follow some of the exercise programs that can help you get quick recovery from the problems. Some of the most effective and regular exercises orthopaedic physiotherapists ask the patients to do are mentioned below:
- Muscle strengthening exercises
- Stretching and flexibility exercises
- Exercises for mobility and quick movement
- Endurance exercises
- Plyometric & jumping exercises
Why Choose Us For Orthopaedic Physiotherapy Treatment At Home?
Orthopaedic Physiotherapy is a kind of treatment, which physiotherapists help people in coming back to their normal stage of physical and mental state. Physiotherapy addresses orthopaedic, cardiac, and even neurological problems and the therapy is used to treat patients of all age groups even the elderly. Now, you can get the best orthopaedic physiotherapists at the comfort of your home. Orthopaedic Physiotherapists who come to your home to provide the therapy conducts detailed assessment and then creates a customized treatment plan based on the patient’s condition. People mostly prefer to opt for physiotherapy treatment at home because of these few reasons
- Limited mobility of the patient – You don’t need to move patients from home to the therapy center or vice versa.
- You can select the time slot that is convenient for you
- The physiotherapists who come to the home always ensure a patient-centric approach. They build a therapeutic relationship with the patient and family and facilitate patient participation for better outcomes.
- Asking for Orthopaedic physiotherapist treatment at home will ensure individualized care. The therapists can provide a personalized care plan that caters to your needs.
- Orthopaedic physiotherapist treatment at home can save money & time. This means that as per your convenience you can ask for the treatment with no stress of travelling and waiting.
Serving Areas In Bangalore
Physio At Home is a platform that provides physiotherapy care to people in the comfort of their homes throughout Bangalore. You can seek Post-Surgical Physiotherapy, Post-Operative stiffness, physiotherapy due to Sports Injuries, Shoulder Rehabilitation, Manual Therapy and mobilization. The service areas in Bangalore where Physio At Home is active includes Arekere, Jp Nagar, Vijayabank layout, Akshaynagar, Hulimavu, Begur and many others. In addition to the mentioned areas, Physio At Home also offers services in some other areas of Bangalore including Bomanahalli, Kodichikennahalli, Jayanagar, Btm Layout, Bilekahalli, Banerghatta road, Hsr layout, Sarjapur etc. The services are also available at some prominent areas of Bangalore at the comfort of your homes like Electronic city phase 1 and phase 2, Kormangala, Deverchikanahalli, Whitefield, Marathahalli and Bellandur.